Embracing YOU Workshop
Now that you have permission, what are you going to do with it?
Do you feel stuck in your business or calling? Do you have a vision for where your calling will take you but you don't know where to start? Does your business lack clarity and direction?
I invite you to spend 15 minutes with me digging into your business (or life) to find answers to your challenges. Schedule a complimentary call with me and come prepared with your top 3 burning questions you want to ask me!
- Shala W. Graham
"Shala is an insightful and thoughtful Business Coach. Her candor made me comfortable, which allowed us to quickly build rapport. She asked poignant questions and immediately made suggestions for how to better manage the real and underlying challenges we were facing. She is honest, sincere, and extremely effective at what she does."
Andrena Sawyer, President, P.E.R.K. Consulting
Executive Full-Day VIP Session + BONUS Photo shoot
If you're serious about making traction in your business, let's spend a day together, one-on-one, working on your business, not in your business. The day is customized toward your greatest needs. In our day together, we can:
- Dive deep into your brand, articulating your brand values, personality, ideal clients, niche, message, and positioning.
- Craft strategies to solve multiple issues in your business.
- Develop a strategy for your website so that it is operating like a full-time sales employee.
- And more!
The Executive Full-Day VIP Session includes:
- Pre-session research and review of your brand
- 30-minute insight call to determine goals for the session
- 6-hour strategy session (lunch provided)
- Session write-up with action items
- Two 1-hour follow-up coaching sessions
- BONUS OFFER: A 30-minute personal branding photo shoot to help you build your visual brand! (A $275 value.) See www.shalaphotography.com for a sample of my work.
Claim this limited-time offer with a $350 retainer by Monday, August 27! Payment plans available.
Getting off-site to meet with Shala not only helped us wrap our minds around where we needed to take our brand, but it also served as an energizing team building exercise. Her insights and recommendations have been just what we needed!
Jan Ridgely, Chief Executive Officer, United Charitable